|Published 918 days ago|
Notice Of Regular Meeting Of The Board Of The Municipal Building Authority Of Emery County
EMERY COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of the Municipal
Building Authority of Emery County will meet in a regular session at
2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 14, 2010, in the Emery County
Courthouse, 75 East Main Street, Castle Dale. Utah.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Discussion and approval of payment in-full of $4,850,000 lease
revenue and refunding bonds, series 2002 for public safety
2. Consideration and approval of upgrade to care center sound
3. Consideration and approval of change orders 105-121 on
care center project.
4. Consideration and approval of 2011 meeting schedule.
5. Update of current/future projects.
6. Approval of bills, requisitions, and dispositions.
7. Approval of minutes.
8. Citizen concerns
Any other business which may regularly come before the Board. Please
call ahead if you need specific accommodations that will assist you to
fully participate at this meeting at 381-2119.
Published in the Emery County Progress December 14, 2010.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com
|Web Poll |
December 7, 2010
Approximately how many Emery County Progress articles per day do you view or read online?
More than 10 (12.14%)
About 5-10 (9.64%)
About 2-5 (14.88%)
840 total votes
Provide us with feedback by visiting our community forums, by email, or by calling us at 435-381-2431.
|Legal Notices |
|December 14, 2010
|Recent Legal Notices
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox