|Published 441 days ago|
Request for Proposal Emery County Aquatic Center Renovations
Request for Proposal
Emery County Aquatic Center
Emery County is accepting proposals for renovations at the EmerCounty
Aquatic Center located at 230 East 800 North, Castle Dale, Utah..
Scope of Work and Requirements
1. Must be a licensed contractor with a current business license.
2. Replace small concrete deck section (outdoor pool)
3. Tile and Grout repair (party room baseboard & showers)
4. Drywall repair (Men's Locker Room)
5. Office Floor- approx. 100 sq. ft.
6. Electrical Outlets repair (6)(southeast wall indoor pool)
7. Convert automatic light switches to manual (front foyer/office)
8. Install new grab bars in non ADA showers(4)
9. Miscellanous at site showing (i.e. door stops)
10. Work must be completed by May 1, 2012
A mandatory site showing will be held March 15, 2012 at 10:00am at
230 East 800 North, Castle Dale, UT 84513.
Proposals will be accepted until March 23, 2012 at 5:00pm and should
be submitted to the Emery County Clerk/Auditor's Office at 75 East
Main Street, Castle Dale, Utah 84513 or faxed to 435-381-5183.
Proposals will be opened and considered for approval in the regularly
scheduled commission meeting on March 27, 2012 at 9:00am.
Emery County reserves the right to reject any or all proposals. For
more information contact Shannon Hiatt at (435) 749-1674.
Published in the Emery County Progress March 6 and 13, 2012.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox