Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices Forums Subscribe Archives
Today is February 22, 2017
home newssports feature opinion happenings society obits techtips

Front Page » July 1, 2014 » Emery County News » Fire in Castle Dale home destroys sewing room
Published 967 days ago

Fire in Castle Dale home destroys sewing room

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Castle Dale fire crews and the Emery County Sheriff's Office responded to 870 Bell Avenue for a house fire. It was reported the fire was caused by a charger that was plugged in an outlet. The fire caused damage to the sewing room in the home. Crews were able to extinquish the fire. There were reports of water damage in the home. It was the Willardson residence in Castle Dale.

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Article Photos  
Browse / enlarge – (2 total)
Print photo(s) with article
Get photo reprints on CD
NOTE: To print only the article and included photos, use the print photo(s) with article link above.
Emery County News  
July 1, 2014
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Emery County Progress, 2000-2008. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Emery County Progress.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us