Former Students Remember the Days of Central High
|These ladies renew old friendships.|
On Aug. 30, the alumni of Central High School held a reunion in the Museum of the San Rafael. During the 1920s, there were four high schools in Emery County. That number was reduced to two as a vote in 1943 approved reducing the number of high schools in Emery County.
The alumni met at 11 a.m. to visit and do some "catching up." At noon, the assembled group met in its official meeting. A presentation was made to Jan Petersen of the Museum of the San Rafael. This donation included photos and other mementos from the school. All of the alumni present did not graduate during the same year, but all had special memories of Central High School.