Letter to the Editor: Questions concerning previous letter
I read the article by Ned Scarlet. I agree with his remarks. It brought some questions to my mind. I have not researched or even asked any of the following questions before now. Perhaps Ned or any of your readers could answer my questions.
1. Does the US know the name of the person that is considered to be the most responsible for destruction of the Twin Towers?
2. Where is he located?
3. Why have we been unable to capture him?
4. What was the main reason we sent troops to Iraq?
5. Why do we still maintain troops in Iraq?
6. What is our goal for the future of Iraq?