|Published 1,241 days ago|
Advertisement For Bids Notice To Contractors
GREEN RIVER CITY
P.O. Box 620
Green River, Utah 84525
Separate sealed BIDS for covering the ball park parking lot located
at 185 North Solomon in Green River, Utah will be received by Green
River City at the office of Green River City until 4:00 p.m. on July
26, 2010. Address: Green River City - P.O. Box 620 - 460 East Main,
Green River, Utah 84525.
Items of work:
1. Approximately 20,000 square feet of (2) two parking lots.
2. Cover 4" deep of rotomill provided by the city.
3. Contractor responsible for processing mill to 1 1/2 inches minus.
4. Compact to 90% plus.
5. Sidewalk and concrete pads to be excavated to 4' along edges.
6. Bleachers to be removed to city sheds to allow for the project.
7. Rough edges will not be permitted.
8. Needs to be rolled flat to finish project.
The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive
any formality or technicality in any bid in the interest of the City.
Published in the Emery County Progress July 13, 2010.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com
|Web Poll |
December 7, 2010
Approximately how many Emery County Progress articles per day do you view or read online?
More than 10 (10.3%)
About 5-10 (8.4%)
About 2-5 (12.74%)
1107 total votes
Provide us with feedback by visiting our community forums, by email, or by calling us at 435-381-2431.
|Legal Notices |
|July 13, 2010
|Recent Legal Notices
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox