Print Page


Fire in Castle Dale home destroys sewing room

There were no injuries in the fire.
Castle Dale fire department responds to a fire in a sewing room.

Castle Dale fire crews and the Emery County Sheriff's Office responded to 870 Bell Avenue for a house fire. It was reported the fire was caused by a charger that was plugged in an outlet. The fire caused damage to the sewing room in the home. Crews were able to extinquish the fire. There were reports of water damage in the home. It was the Willardson residence in Castle Dale.




Print Page